Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

a turn for the worse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a turn for the worse Empty
PostSubject: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:59 am

with mydra dead, alexander has givin in fully to the hands wishes, now with them working toghther and now that he has the ring, he will become more powerful by the second as old memories are erased and filled with the hands own wishes and evil desires, the world will freeze and the master will be most pleased, although, if someone wishes to stop it, getting alexanders fathers will from mydras corspe would be a must, now that alexander is becoming more and more icey by the sceond be careful when you talk to him, he no longer cares for anything and will atempt to kill you if the hand wishes it, however hope still remains, and if the world is to be saved, acting sonner is better then later, i know what is needed to change him back, but ill let you guys figure it out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
a turn for the worse Left_bar_bleue50/100a turn for the worse Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:36 am

uh... well.... there is Axel who is not in a agood mood, and Rose, who's bio i am making now... Andseems how Rose is huntig your guy Down, Axel is Going there to save her, because he knows that she will lose.
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 am

you cant beat him through force, you can slow him, hurt him, but now it will be excendingly difficult to kill him. and even death spells will glance of him, three consecutive ones may wound him, but they need to be excedingly strong, and it would take at least three ppl
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:
a turn for the worse Left_bar_bleue50/100a turn for the worse Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:42 am

Meh. Axel and Rose are really powerful, and myst will come to capture Axel again and save Rose, so thats 2 people who are made to destroy these weapons, and a man worried about his gal. I mean, thats is powerful, is it not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 am

Hmmm is there anything you would like Tychicus or Beka to do...?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 am

Rose Myst Axel all meet in the ruins. First, Axel and Myst get seperated, Myst ends up in Grasshopper territory, and Axel ends up just outside shaman circles, and, to Traps joy, infront of Trap. Since Axel needs to absorb more power, he helps trap quickly, and it ends up that Angel has been experimented on, and has changed for the worse. So Myst can meet Tychicus while Axel and Trap are busy, and Alex may hunt Axel down. Since he killed myrda, i'd expect it, so would Axel....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:31 am

Alex and Axel are too similar! Switch the "x" and the "l"....eeerrrg... nevermind, pettiness here...

So wait. You want Tychicus and Beka to stay with the Grasshoppers to meet Myst. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:22 pm

I know.... I found it ironic at first, then annoying as ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:37 pm

yup, and i think since tychicus doesnt know anything, he might try to convince him that axel is agenst them, at the same time, try to "convince" [tourture, brib, whatever fits the bill] lyle to show him the iron sword, and remember, ever weapon he gets, that much stronger, and to prefent that, someone without any magic would have to take the sword somewhere else, and i think its onyl lyle that doesnt have any, dont worry, ill be fair, i wont just hand alexander the sword, and i wont go easy becuse hes a kid. this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:25 am

Well, myst will accidently lets slip that Axel killed myrda, and that will probably set tychicus off. And the fact that trap will attempt to use Axel to overpower Tychicus, since he thinks Axel is ausome for helping destroy shamans, and find angel. Og course there will be angry shamans after them, and an unexpected run-into with the now theif lord, which will make Axel in a tough position, seems how there will be angry Tychicus, and that means grasshoppers, angry shaman, and every theif wants him dead. Poor guy.

Oh, and Myst wants him caught and exterminated, so thats another against him. And Edrick will come back, so that means another angry guy. And all the rulers want him dead.

Wow, Axel needs Blade released or he is dead. Then Blade will fight him, then he will temporarily side with blade, then Darius and Dameon will want him dead, so thats more against him. Good thing he is my fav character or I would have killed him off right away. Wooh, he is in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 am

Okay, well, I am entirely and completely baffled...would you mind editing your posts? The grammar and spelling is... confusing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:48 am

me? -is appaled-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:29 am

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:33 am

LAME. better then dannos, so you can suck it up. Bleh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:57 am

blade, i say this with the best intentions and hopefully you will learn something, shut your trap and no one will get angry, suck it, wtf, better then me? in what way?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:22 am

spelling. S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G. Say it with me. Spelling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:25 am

o well woupdy do, im glad you can spell it. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:26 am

Play nice boys
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 am

pshh. He started it. Actually... You started it. Then me, then him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:43 am

lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:31 am

oh dear. UMmmmmmm... Hmmmm. WEll bully for everyone who can spell (by the way NONE of you can spell Thief) but for pity's sake WHO CARES just make sure everybody can understand what you said (or risk having things happen in ways you don't want them to) and then chill. And i thought only girls had cat-fights.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:00 am

meh. What you think does not concern me. How else can we fight online? Making threats is useless, so bash people with words. AND I WAS ON AT MIDNIGHT. My stupidity, of course.

oh, and i cannot go on at night anylonger, the laptop i was using i borrow from the school every summer. wooh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:47 am

Sing it with me now!

"I before E except after C!!!!" ^^

T-h-i-e-f! I before E except after C!

R-e-c-e-i-v-e! I before E, excpet after C!!!

EVERYBODY NOW! I BEFORE E EXCEPT AFTER C!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:36 am

that rule is a lie. I failed a spelling test because of it. Stupid english language and its excessive amounts of exeptions.

Everybody with me

P-O-S-T! A message

POST!!! A response.

EVERYBODY FRIGG'N POST ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a turn for the worse   a turn for the worse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a turn for the worse
Page 1 of 1