Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

prologe, before it really starts...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:39 am

Tychicus let out a wry laugh and traced his hand down the cloth over his face. Well I can see moderately well with one eye... He glanced at the dark cave and back at Alexander again. This looks pretty suspicious, but if he wanted to kill me he could have a long time ago.

Tychicus continued I can be totally silent. Back home I hunted mice with my bare hands, and they startle at the tiniest sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:10 am

“well then, you do seem to be made of sturdier stuff, just remember, you must be quite, and give me a 30 second count before you enter, I have to be sure its sleeping.” he turned and quickly but quietly creep into the cave, he couldn’t see a thing, lucky for him his hand told him were not to step, he could feel the faint vibrations in the ground, ‘so the book was right, it is sleeping, and it does snore very loud.’ he silently crept around it, only glancing back once, he found the egg camber, it was lite faintly by the sunlight of a few very small holes in the roof, and below were dozens of eggs, ‘Tychicus can help me find it, it might be a while, and I don’t want to be here longer then I have too.’…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 am

Tychicus painfully counted off thirty seconds, and then slipped with utmost silence into the cave. "I have to be sure it's sleeping?" Oh this sounds dangerous. Tychicus took every step with extreme caution. He wrinkled his nose. Ewww. Whatever "it" is, "it" leaves a pretty bad smell. I've heard that dragons that live in caves smell really bad...I wonder if it would be better or worse if I knew what I was dealing with...

Then he froze. There was a deep, rumbling sound that echoed off the walls and nearly scared the skin off of Tychicus. He was preparing to be eaten when he realized... it was the sound of snoring. Really loud snoring, but snoring nonetheless. Feeling very relieved, Tychicus took another few steps forward into the dark.

He paused again. He had found Alexander standing next to a chamber in the side of the cave; and there was some very, very faint light, so he could just make out what looked like... giant eggs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:25 am

Alexander held up his finger to his mouth, he’d make the shssh, but even that might wake it. He slowly walked inside the camber, ‘o great’, Alexander thought ‘I should have told him what we were looking for before hand.’ Alexander mentally kicked himself, ‘ you need to think dummy, this is what gets people killed, you would know all about that, look now is really not the time for this can I talk to you later, I am you remember.’ he was so busy trying to quite himself he almost stepped on what he was looking for. A rather small egg, recently lain, the book said you had to find the most recent, or youngest as possible before it started to develop, its yoke makes a powerful healing agent.

He pointed at it so Tychicus could see, it was round and roughly fist sized. Alexander grabbed and pulled, it didn’t budge. He tried again, nothing, this time he pulled as hard as he could, not even loosened, ‘the book made no mention of this, the cold weather must have hardened it, well do I risk it, not much choice, you could just kill him and leave your just here for him, look I really need you quite now, or what, ill kill us both.’ the only way was to take of his glove and un freeze it, he hoped the light was dime enough so Tychicus wouldn’t see.

He un strapped the leather glove on his right hand, and took it off quickly, he covered the egg and un froze it, but before he could put the glove back on, he heard movement, sharp pain grew threw his right hand, this was usually when it told him if you didn’t run, might as well lay down. Before he even thought about anything, he ran, hit Tychicus to the ground and slung him over Alexander’s back and ran as fast as he could, his hand hurt worse, then he heard the huge disgusting animalistic roar of the spider as it charged him, he got ready to jump, Alexander flung himself with all his might over the spider, landed, stumbled but kept on running, Alexander wasn’t even thinking, just reacting on his instinct and what his hand told him.

He saw light, and ran faster, he exited the cave and crashed into the nearby brush, rolling down hill with Tychicus until the both stopped rolling and Alexander landed on top of Tychicus. Alexander got up quickly, he didn’t feel pain in his hand so he assumed he was in the clear, he reached down to help Tychicus up, but before he realized what he was doing it was to late. He didn’t put his glove back on, or even have it, nothing to cover the ice the replaced his skin up until his wrist, his bare right hand was in front of Tychicus face, Alexander swallowed hard, he could only assume Tychicus would get up and start running, everyone else had…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 am

Tychicus was standing silently in the cave. He wasn't sure what Alexander was doing, but apparently he'd found whatever it was he was looking for, so Tychicus had taken the time to silently turn around and observe what he could of the cave with the dim light.

That was when he heard the faint scratch....scratch...scratch...God have mercy, it's a spider... a really, really, BIG SPIDER...

But before Tychicus could hiss a warning to Alexander, or run, or scream, or even put a hand on his sword hilt, Alexander had slung him over his shoulder and ran like heck out of the cave.

And so they had tumbled slightly down the path they had walked up to reach the cave in the first place, and then landed in some brush. Aye yi yi, I'm glad you didn't tell me that was a spider in there, I don't think I could have gone in! Nasty critters, spiders, they used to sting my little sister all the time and... Tychicus sat up and saw Alexander's right hand without the glove over it for the first time. His voice trailed off.

It was the strangest thing he had ever seen, or felt, and the weirdest thing about it was that you could feel power emanating from it, almost like a bad taste in the back of your throat... Ice covered, no, replaced the skin from the wrist down, as though it was a disease.

Tychicus' eyes widened. He glanced up at Alexander and was almost more surprised to realize that Alexander looked...nervous? Tychicus finally managed to say Woah. What happened to your hand? As soon as the words were out, he realized what a stupid question that was. I certainly don't want to talk about what happened to my face... Tychicus subconsciously re-adjusted the cloth over his face and sputtered I mean, nevermind, you don't have to tell me. What did we go to the cave to get anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 pm

“a tale for, another time perhaps.” Alexander spoke almost in a whisper, he was still in shock from the run and the fact Tychicus was still standing before him. Alexander reached for his belt, he kept a spare glove, just in case, and slipped it on, pulled it down tight until you could hear the leather stretch, and snap the straps shut. “this egg.” Alexander held it up, surprisingly it hadn’t shattered in the flurry of escape. “this eggs yoke has a very powerful healing agent, the medicine man would enter this cave once ever year to retrieve it, it stemmed all infection, the cold usually closed the wound and nature took its course, if one egg could take care of my village for a year, then this should do the both of us nicely.”

he walked back to the ruins slowly, almost dragging his feet, he was so tired, and he hadn’t even had breakfast yet. It had been a long morning, and he would much like to find out more of this Tychicus character. ’what would drive him to stay, after he saw it, maybe the same that drives you, no your evil, that may be but I’m still a part of you.’ he did his best to vanish the thoughts, he had to focus on the egg, it takes simple preparation, just had to be careful how you boiled it…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:04 am

OOC: It's YOLK not YOKE and, also, I must say, YOU ARE SUCH A PEOPLE PERSON. ^^

BIC:

Ah. I've never heard of using spider eggs for a healing agent before. Tychicus finally got back to his feet and walked down the path after Alexander.

They were back in the village now. Tychicus' stomach rumbled and he realized that they hadn't had anything to eat since dinner the night before. He turned and watched Alexander walking for a moment. So he's off...doing...something again... I guess I'll make breakfast while he does... his thing.

Tychicus shrugged and started digging around in his pack. He re-kindled the fire, refilled his canteen with water, and tossed the last scraps of wildcat meat into his small cooking pot. Huzzah! Soup for breakfast. I'm getting spoiled!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:28 am

As Alexander was walking back, he was glad to smell something being cooked. He found a pot and the special tongs needed to extract the egg yolk. Alexander saw Tychicus cooking the left over cat meat, he would boil the egg after breakfast, Alexander sat next to Tychicus as he was cooking. It felt rather awkward, for Alexander, no one had ever asked questions, just assumed the worst. It was almost a game, a sick game but a game none the less, his personal favorite, ‘demon, DEMON!’ some people just went crazy, of course, those ones had seen him use it, for less… chivalries tasks. He wanted to start a conversation, but he couldn’t think of anything to say, he decided to just sit quietly and wait for breakfast, he had a feeling it was going to be a long day…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 am

Tychicus prodded the meat around with a long fork he had fashioned with his steel magic. He pulled a tiny drawstring bag out of his pack and sprinkled a little salt into his palm out of it. He tossed the salt into the pot and stirred it some more.

He felt almost happy with Alexander sitting nearby. Yay! People! Er, a person. I forgot what it felt like just to have another human nearby. But I can't have been wandering that long... no, wait... five months now. Two months since the last village...

Tychicus picked up a spoon he had in his pack and took a quick sip of the meaty broth. Yeah. About as good as my food gets. I wish I could cook like my dad, he made an awesome chicken... Dig in. Tychicus tossed Alexander a fork and a spoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:28 am

Alexander looked at the spoon, picked it up, and examined it, it was Alexander’s turn to be suspicious. The spoon was fine, he got a spoonful of the soup, smelled it, it smelled fine, Tychicus was eating it so… ‘he’s just trying to trick you, no he’s not, he’s going to turn you in, be quite, listen to me I have always kept you out of harm, be quite, you’ve always listened to me why not now, be quite, If you leave him alive you’ll regret it and soon, BE QUITE, you must understand I’m your only real friend they all used you why should this one be any different.’

Alexander jumped in rage and yelled extremely loud “BE QUITE!” the voice stopped but Alexander had just screamed be quite, and Tychicus had not said a word. He could only imagine what Tychicus was thinking right now. Alexander was about to bolt in the other direction, but something made him stay…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 am

Tychicus turned his head slowly and looked at Alexander. Well I didn't think I slurped that loud...Lu used to tease me about it but I didn't think it seriously bothered anyone. Then again... Alexander is...uh...unpredictable?

Tychicus raised an eyebrow and asked Um, crickets botherin ya Alexander? He smiled a little and jerked his thumb at the bushes behind them.

Bad move. Maybe he's the type that guts you if you crack a joke....well, it's not like I can run, might as well just keep eating...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 am

Alexander just sat down, good thing his mask covered his mouth otherwise Tychicus might see Alexander’s gaping jawbone in amassment of all this. ‘crickets, CRICKETS!? This kid just doesn’t understand the situation.’ Alexander picked up his spoon. “I’m sorry, its was just the… crickets, lets go with that.” Alexander began to eat

When he finished he’d decide he would at least try to talk to Tychicus about what was going on, he deserved that much at least. “Tychicus, get that pot full of water, bring it to a boil, then ill let you know a bit more about me, best be ready for a lecture.” this was going to take some will power Alex thought to himself…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:46 am

So it wasn't the crickets. I knew that.

Tychicus and Alexander had finished their meal in silence. Tychicus then cleaned out the pot and put some fresh water into it, then rigged it up over the fire. He stoked up the fire a little and sat down near it, silently watching the bubbles begin to rise in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:26 am

Alexander decided he’d would try to be short. “I’ll start with this, its not safe to be around me, I’m not normally this nice, or friendly, but you did catch me off guard, yes this is my village, yes it was burned to the ground, why or how I do not know, it was torched about four years ago now, and its still smoking. I lost everything, I’ve been on the run ever since, I have a bad effect on people, call it just plain bad luck if you will. People in general just don’t seem to… agree with me you could say. There’s also been some people in black clocks that have been constantly chasing me, putting up wanted posters, and have tried to capture me, why, I can only assume this.” he held up his right hand.

The water was boiling so Alexander dropped in the egg. “that has to boil for ten minutes, no we are not making hard boiled eggs, this will melt the sealing that protects the yolk. But back to my story, this hand, I’m still not sure what it is, but it was left me by… someone important to me, and its no good to me or anyone, I’ll just tell you now, its not safe for you to stay with me. It has a way of… keeping me alone, but if you would want to stay, you’d be welcome, I could use some human company.” Alexander leaned back and laid down arms folded behind his head. “well now that that’s over, I’d much like to hear a little about you.” Alexander rested, maybe it wasn’t going to be such a bad day after all…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:16 am

Tychicus glanced up at the sky. The sun was finally over the sides of the mountain. It was getting towards early afternoon already.

He sighed. It was a very deep, long and sad sigh.

Well... I was born in Cloverdale. I have two older brothers, Eb and Farl. My mother died when I was five while she was giving birth to my little sister, Lu. We...we had it good, as a family. My father was a carpenter, and we kept a decent living.

And then... my father got sick a little while after my eighteenth birthday. It was just a little cough at first, and then a fever, then we had to keep him in bed. We just watched him waste away. He passed on as soon as the first snow fell...

My brothers became harsh with both me and my sister as soon as my father died. Then just before spring arrived, my brothers decided that there wasn't enough inheritance to go around; they said there was just enough work for two to handle the family business. So I had to go. At first I thought they were joking, but then Farl got a knife and...well, I left with nothing but the clothes on my back.

I wandered into another village and got work as a blacksmith for a little while. I bought my pack and some supplies... but then the girl I had a crush on pulled the cloth off my face and discovered my cut. Apparently that was an extremely superstitious and suspicious village; they thought I was a thief or other rogue and chased me off. So... I'm still trying to find a place where I can stay.

Tychicus sighed again and stared at the ground. Just no point...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:35 am

“I’m sorry.” all Alexander could really say, the egg was about done, Alexander pulled it out with the tongs gently and put it into a bowl, he cracked it open and began to mix it. “lean back, move the cloth, brace, this will sting.” he took the bowl and held it over Tychicus scar. “after I pour some on I’m going to rub it in, and after I’m done just pour a little cold water on it. Then you’ll be good as new, or as good as you’ll ever be. Just get ready for the sting, and close your eye.” Alexander poured it onto Tychicuses scare, just a few drops, Alexander rubbed it in quickly.

“just let it settle for a moment and then wash it with cold water.” Alexander sat back and gave Tychicus his room…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Tychicus silently obeyed. He closed both of his eyes and cringed when he felt the burning sensation over his skin. He gritted his teeth as he sat up. He clenched his fists and shivered.

...fifty eight, fifty nine, okay that's a full minute! Tychicus carefully washed cold water over his face and sighed again. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 pm

“not a problem.” Alexander thought Tychicus took it rather well. “lets see, now that were all done here…” Alexander poured the remaining mixture into one of the bottles Alexander carried on his belt. he walked off a bit and got out his fathers will, he read it as the words appeared, it was very small and words only appeared when what it had said was completed and further instruction was needed, ‘did you find what you were looking for.’ ‘I was looking for something?’ the words didn’t change, Alexander closed it and opened it again, ‘did you find what you were looking for?’ ‘well, lets think, I found Tychicus, I found my dead loved ones, I found the spider egg, what else do I need?’ Alexander thought hard for a moment. Then he remembered, the lake, he was supposed to go to the lake. He didn’t need to fish, but there was something there he had stored. He walked back to Tychicus. “I need to go find something, ill be right back.” Alexander walked off fast toward the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Tychicus wrapped the cloth over his face again. It was still stinging. Cursing under his breath, he slung his pack over his back and looked around with his good eye.

Well? I've got my treatment. Maybe it'll work. I'm convinced my face is cursed but we'll see. He's got his string. I might as well go on my way. Now, are there any decent paths down from this place?

He looked around and sighed. Well, Alexander took a path that way. It looks like the only one that's any good. Might as well... Tychicus walked down the path.

~

Myrda was sprinting like heck up another mountain path. Darn their hides!!! I spared their lives the first time they attacked me and I could have just finished them off...

There were three men pursuing her, common thieves, but still, there were three, and they were big, and Myrda was out of arrows. There was no point in calling for help, this part of the land was desolate and empty of any remotely civilized people. Only thieves and other rogues lived here. Or at least that's what Myrda thought.

Myrda swore bloody hell as an arrow hit her in the shoulder. She fell on her knees, and then scrambled to her feet again and kept running. She was panting, and blood was trickling down from her knees, shoulder, and from her knuckles. She couldn't keep up this crazy dash much longer...and those men were catching up.

~ ~

Tychicus walked down the path and entered a valley. Well, it was more like a plateau, but there was a giant lake in front of him, so the area seemed like a valley. He looked around and saw several paths through the mountains that ended here. It was a very pretty place, with pines and thick, crisp, green grass, and of course the blue surface of the lake.

~ ~

Myrda pelted pell-mell up the path and broke into an open area. The only thing she noticed was the grass as she tore across it. The three men were right on her heels.

She was so tired from having run for so long, so much sleep lost, that she finally collapsed again on the green grass and passed out. She vaguely saw someone else standing there, with a glove on his right hand, but beyond that was just darkness...

OOC: Okay, so I have Tychicus down by the lake, and Myrda passed out at Alex's feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Alexander looked at the woman who had just collapsed in front of him. She had a arrow in her right shoulder, and three men hot on her trail. He knelt down to check her pulse, very rapid, she must have been running a long time. He stood up and stepped over her body to face the three men

The three men came to a halt, two with swords drawn and one with a bow and arrow. One of them stepped forward, the other behind him, the third with an arrow drawn was staying back. These men didn’t seem in the mood to talk, neither did Alexander.

The first ran and swung down at Alexander, he stepped to the side lightning quick, the man took a second to register that his blow had missed, all the chance Alexander needed. He stepped into with his right hand into the mans nose, you could hear it break and he flew back a foot or too, hurt, but not out. The second ran at Alexander and swung sideways, Alexander ducked low and the blow missed, and he swiftly made a uppercut to the mans jaw, he too flew back to were the first man was getting up, the both collided. As they were getting up the third man shoot his arrow, Alexander threw a knife and hit it out of the air. The two men from before had learned there lesson and were going to play it smart. The first moved behind Alexander the second in front of him. They both drew closer, Alexander stood completely still. They both raised there swords and cut down on… snow? It was a imitation. they both quickly turned around as they say the third man with Alex’s sword run through his gut from behind. Alexander was holding the man up off the ground, he withdrew his sword and tossed the man behind himself.

The man with the broken nose in mad rage charged at Alexander. He stood completely still again. As the man swung his sword wide sideways, he hit only air, Alexander had jumped and landed behind the man, Alexander then spun and jumped slightly to deliver a kick with bone breaking force to the back of the mans skull, he fell forward motionless. The last man had picked up the woman and held a knife to her throat, “get closer, now, or ill kill her, do it.” Alexander walked calmly towards the man. When Alexander was about two yards away, faster then lightning he threw a knife and it smacked dead center in the mans head. The man fell backwards as Alexander ran forwards to catch the falling woman. He threw her over his shoulder and ran to find Tychicus.
Alexander found Tychicus near the entrance to the lake. ‘Tychicus must have followed me here.’ “TYCHICUS, HELP, NOW!” he stopped in front of Tychicus and put the woman gently down on the ground face down. He threw Tychicus the mixture of the egg. Alexander put one hand on the girls shoulder around the arrow and the other on the arrow, he pulled it free. The woman moaned in pain, “give me it, now.” he put a few drops on the girls wound. She groaned even more, he put his right hand on the wound, and closed it with ice, they couldn’t wait for a scab to form. Alexander turned her genteelly over just as she was coming too…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:23 am

Tychicus had seen the fight and been running over to help, but Alexander had taken care of himself very quickly. He sat down next to Alexander and helped him patch up the woman's shoulder. She doesn't look like she lives in the mountains. She's too thin, it'd be easier for her to run than to climb trails...

~~

Myrda's green eyes had a hard time focusing. She finally managed to open her eyelids all the way and moaned faintly. I've got sore muscles in places I didn't even think I had muscles...ack...everything hurts...oh...who's that? Myrda's consciousness jump started when she realized there were two men leaning over her. She kicked at one, rolled over, and scrambled to her feet.

~~

Tychicus let out a YELP when the woman kicked him square in the jaw. Aaaaaawwwwww...

~~

Myrda sprang back a few steps and pulled two daggers out of her belt, growling, her eyes roving from the man she'd nailed in the mouth to the other one with the glove. Who are you?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:51 am

“easy, easy, you need rest.” Alexander had no idea what kind of thank you this was. He needed to calm this girl down before she passed out from exhaustion. He held up both his hands to try to show he meant no harm. She looked oddly familiar to Alexander. “my name is Alexander.” something about her voice, it rang a few bells. Something about that look in her eyes. “I just saved your life, your in no danger.” he keep his voice calm and cold, this wasn’t his first time dealing with startled half dead persons. “I mean no har…” he never finished his sentence.

He realized why she looked so familiar. ‘anya, ANYA, could it be. After four years could she still be alive?’ Alexander took a step towards her, ignoring the warning his hand gave him, it wasn’t a warning of pain, but of anger, it didn’t like this at all, but Alexander couldn’t hear anything it was saying to him. Just gawk at the thought of his baby sister still being alive. He stepped even closer, and just stared blankly at her…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 am

Myrda paused a moment and stared, then took another step back, still holding up a knife. Alexander? Never heard of you. Get back! She made a feint at a stab with one of her daggers and took another step back.

~~

Tychicus finally got back to his feet, rubbing his jaw moodily. Lady, calm down. We're not going to hurt you.

~~

Do I look stupid to you?!

~~

No, actually you look quite intelligent. I'm Tychicus. You haven't told us your name.

~~

Myrda took a long stare, first at Alexander, then at Tychicus. She sheathed her daggers. I'm Myrda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Alexander snapped back to reality. ‘no, no, I couldn’t be her, focus, you need to focus.’ Alexander turned around, “sorry, you just looked familiar, I meant no offence.” ‘even if she’s not my sister, she is pretty, now is really not the time for this.’ Alexander turned back around. He looked at Tychicus, then a Myrda, then the ground. ‘this is strange, two people in less then 24 hours…’ Alexander decided he’d do the polite thing

“well, now that we’re all done killing each other, I hope at least. If you’ll let me I can mend those wounds a bit more, I can at least make it less painful.” he held out his left hand to shake and see if she’d accept his help..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 am

Myrda took a step forward (He shakes with his left hand? Maybe they do things differently in these parts....) and shook Alexander's hand, laughing. Okay, I think we're done killing each other. She shook Tychicus' hand as well (He shakes with his right hand. Weird.) Well, I'm honestly quite lost. Last time I got a good look around this place I was back down in the plains on a road to Ergst. Those thieves have been chasing me for days, and... here I am. So where is here?

Myrda felt suddenly rather dizzy again, and decided to sit down on the grass. Her head cleared. Ack. I hope this is a good idea. Not like I have much choice... but they did save my life, I think I can trust these guys.

~~

Tychicus rested his hand on his sword hilt and glanced back at the path he had taken to get down to the valley. Hmmm I've got a good idea of the places I've been to, but then this is totally new territory for me. I wonder if Alexander knows of any villages around here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prologe, before it really starts...   prologe, before it really starts... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prologe, before it really starts...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Roleplay :: Frozen Flatlands :: Villages of Ice-
Jump to: