Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

The Tainted Souls

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
The Tainted Souls Left_bar_bleue50/100The Tainted Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:50 am

You know Danno's guys arm, who tries to make him do evil? and Axels sword which does the same? Well, I had an idea.

All the lands (even Ruins, back when it was the Shire of Light) had a head cheiftans weapon, all forged by an ancient ice smith (could be alexanders great great etc grandfather) They all had special augments, and abilities, according to the land they were bound to be in. Well, after Lucifer and Blade tainted the lands, the weapons also had been tainted, in various ways. As you can see, the arm controls the body, and mind, where Alex's sword corrupts the weilders mind, which inturn corrupts his body. Well, Blades massive sword could be the Darkness' and the blade which Trap found could be steels. But then Beka would have to banish him or he quit, so he could, you know, deliver it to the steel guys. Or beka could form a little band for him to find the owner, since he cannot touch the blade out of its sheith without the correct magic. Well when Blade is released or w/e then the weapons could all be attracted to the main spot, where there could be a large fight at the end, which makes this plot the main one along with some more plots combined. ^^

oh, and Darius has the light one already, his arm blades
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:34 am

Okay... to be consistent with Beka's character she'd probably just kick Trap's butt and then let him do what he wants.

I guess that's a good plot, but you have to think about how many characters it would take to recover every weapon from every type of magic... and then how many characters you would want to be companions for them, etc. We don't have enough people for a plot this big yet...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:
The Tainted Souls Left_bar_bleue50/100The Tainted Souls Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 am

so far we have 5/8. Any volenteers to have the weapon/body enhancing object?

Pebbs, you have none. Didnt you make a steel guy? He is already buds with Alex, so he can get the steel weapon. As soon as he gets anywhere near the ruins

and Pebbs, with beka and stuff, wouldnt she be a little freaked at a weapon that as soon as you touch it you are sent flying back and then are feverishly ill for awhile? or would she be like, NO ONE TOUCH! and that be it?
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:09 am

Something along the lines of OI EVERYBODY GET BACK. Then she'd lasso it with a piece of leather and probably bury it under a rock.

Do all the weapons tempt you to evil? And yes, Tychicus is steel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:00 am

yes, until they can be untainted or w/e. Alex's dad had the way in his will, so danno is going to have to come up with the solution somehow.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 am

Okay then, I guess we're on hold until Danno gets back. I don't want to taint Tychicus evil. Crazy maybe, but not evil.

I might come up with another idea for a character. I can't just stamp out characters like a machine, their personality or their background has to come to me somehow.

On second thought, I volunteer Myrda. She's Wind though... I guess I could change her magic if needed, her power has no link to her personality.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:01 pm

well, if you see what the weapons doing to trap, itt just makes you really angry fast. raises the temperment level.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 am

Cool. I volunteer Myrda. What magic types are there left to choose from?
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:03 am

Bladeamus you gonna answer...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 am

uh... not darkness, not stee-er-iron, not fire, not ice. i think thats it. 3 are taken by me, so yea, i doubt i have room for more.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:07 am

So wind isn't taken, right? I volunteer Myrda for a tainted souls weapon, then.

Hmmm, how about a ring? with immense power?

... a ring that looks like two gusts of wind striking each other as they wind around a light blue gem. The ring gives you huge power and it does the same tempt-thing that the weapons and ice-hand do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:50 am

as long as it has strong magic and the properties of a killling tool, its good to go.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:52 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

So I'll go make up a story about how she finds the ring...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:18 pm

ok. that could be the other thing Axel senses

oh, and dont make Ty diss axel, or he might find his head in an awkward position. like on the ground.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:48 am

^^ okay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:53 am

who wants the ste-er-iron weapon buried by the marvelous Lyle. Not so smart to bury an iron augmented weapon, but poor lad didnt know that.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:31 am

lyles funny, not smart, im working on a guy which i havent finished yet, whats not taken?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 am

Irons is still buried, lightning, and water. and rock.

Oh and danno, with the dark robed men beating Alex, question. Can they be men sent by the dark king, because he wants the weapons destroyed before he attempts to free Blade, to make it easier for Blade??
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:41 am

i was just going to make them some random assiassins, but ok, o, and if we are doing that, and not to diss LOTR [i think weve done this enough allready.] they can be like, nazgul, you can kill them, they just come back later. amd yes that seems appropriate

also, as a refrence, the wepons cant 'force' you to do anything, but they can make you want to to the extreme, they cant make you, but they can do everything else.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Coolness. I like the positive moral tone we have here. TEMPTED TO THE LIMIT BUT NOT UNABLE TO RESIST I like it. ^^

...'cept it doesn't quite click without God, you know?

((We are so jacking LOTR. First Myrda's ring and now Nazgul. XD))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:41 am

azgul? how about just summoned creatures. You'know like all dark mages can do. Doi.

ANd when in your heart you inwardly want to do something, they can force. Or use very morbid images to make the weilder lash out in anger. Like Axels mother burning for instance. SHe never really burned, she died in childbirth. But whatever makes him angry.
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 am

ok, fine
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:20 am

wuz with the pocs at ur name?
Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 am

BLADE USED CHAT SPEAK *faints*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:22 am

oh my, i did didnt I. I used to be anti chat speak, didnt I. Meh. Stuff Happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tainted Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tainted Souls   The Tainted Souls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tainted Souls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Non Roleplay :: Plot Chat-
Jump to: