Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Merchandise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Merchandise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:19 am

Tychicus twitched when Axel got close. He did not like this guy in the least, and he wanted to dump him as soon as possible. But Myrda opened her mouth first and nearly annoyed him to death.

Myrda said to Axel Sure. Do you know which direction the rocky mountains are?

Tychicus looked at her incredulously. What?!

Myrda held up her hand with the ring. I realize this is going to sound stupid Tych, but Naya showed me that Alex is in a cave and I think it's in the Rocky Mountains.

You named... your ring...

I know it sounds weird Tych. This is a magical ring, it has... almost a mind of its, er rather, her own. She told me about Alexander's ice hand, do you know about that?

Yes... he showed it to me anyway...

Well that hand is some sort of ice weapon. And this is a wind weapon. They're connected somehow, but in any case, I know that Alex is being kept in a cave in the Rocky Mountains.

Tychicus rolled over and started laughing. Myrda scolded him Tychicus! Quit it! You're annoying her, and she gets more powerful when she's annoyed!!! I can't quite stop the... Myrda kicked Tychicus in the ribs and wailed I'm sorry!

ACK! Dang it! FINE! I'm travelling with lunatics! AND THAT'S PERFECTLY OKAY!!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING!??!!? He sprang to his feet and stared crazily at Axel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Merchandise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Merchandise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:36 am

occ: meh. Axel is tready danngerous waters...

Axel pointed a sword at Tychicus, eyes blazing. "I've killed many a man larger then you for even suggestion I was mad. So shutup, and sit down. And you," he pointed at Mydra. "The power may be exhilarating, but if I were you, I would remove that ring immediatly, or it will attempt to control you." Pulling out a map, he began tracing a route to this 'alexander' fellow.

The man gawked at how fast Axel changed in moods. What a weirdo.

Axel pointed at Tychicus. "Though, I can appreciate that eyepatch. Looks professional. Someone may mistake you for a fighter, instead of a coward. Looks are deceiving I guess."
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:55 am

OOC: Axel is goin' down if he gets on my nerves again...

BIC:

Tychicus gritted his teeth. Don't say anything stupid Tychicus, make Dad proud. He continued standing, though.

Myrda silently removed the ring from her finger and stuffed it securely into a pocket. To her surprise, she could still hear Naya. You didn't think it would be that easy to get rid of me? I did actually. What ARE you? Power. Influence. Greatness. Well that narrowed it down, thanks. Now shut up. I just have nothing else to say.

Myrda was starting to get more than a little annoyed at this Axel fellow. Why do you want to travel with us, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:
Merchandise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Merchandise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:27 am

Occ: Meh. Tychicus doesnyt stand a chance. Zasafiel and Axel mixed is a deadly combo, even for some punk with an eyepatch. and a lady with a maical ring that only really enchants her power. What is she going to do, through the ring at him?

"First, I need to speak to this Alexander fellow. Second, to watch you struggle with that ring. It will still tell you what to do, it just can't control your body if it doesnt touch it. Third, I like his attitude," he said, pointing at Tychicus. "Also, I have to do something with this guy. Idiot forgot his own name, how am I supposed to just leave him to kill innocents somemore."

The man stuck his tounge out at Axel. "I didnt forget it. I just never used it, so there was no need to keep it." he turned to Tychicus. "Dont mind him, he is a jerk who doesnt really care for anyone but himself and those people who need help. So if he doesnt like you, it means that you are doing well. Just a fact. And," he said, pointing at Mydra's hand "I wanna what those berries were. There is not even a scar on you. Amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 am

OOC: ...start a tornado and fling him six thousand miles away. Sound good? ^^ JK And Tychicus isn't a PUNK! And speaking of Tych, I may be sending him away to run into some grasshoppers...

BIC:

Tychicus felt his anger trickle away. Hmm. They're both weird but semi-tolerable I suppose.

Myrda looked down at her hand. Uhhh wow. That's weird. What happened to my cuts? Berries don't work that fast. It was my power, dimwit. You again. I don't just leave! Great... You should be thankful. I have healed every injury in or on your body. Uhhhh...

Myrda shook her head. I'm sorry, I don't think it was the berries that worked so well. It was this ring... but they're called myyn berries, they grow on tiny bushes close to the ground; the plant looks sort of like a strawberry plant, but the leaves are darker and the berries are round, bluish orbs. Myrda handed the man a fistful of some of the berries she had been using. But you're still welcome to use some of my mine, I know from some old experience that these are good for disinfecting and healing minor cuts.

Tychicus muttered So I suppose we're going to make for the Rocky Mountains, then?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:03 am

occ: meh. go for it... You can even take the iron sword thing. wooh. But fire vrs metal, fire wins, just letting you know. Hence the common Sword and Gun.

"Here, I have the fastest route mapped out. All the way to the mountains, from here, will take about a week walking. Unless...." he turned to the man, grinning.

"Ugh," the man sighed, "Unless we both use our spells and fly us there. I know the drill." he let out another sigh.

Axel smiled, "I dont know about you Myrda, But he is powerful enough without an augmented ring to fly both me and Tychicus there. But I would prefer not, since the ride is dangerous enough with him argueing with himself all the time. So..." he pointed at Tychicus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 am

OOC: Hmm I'm thinking we get jumped next post. Or something. Check out Plot Chat.

And would you name your second man character already?!

BIC:

Tychicus just blinked. What?

Myrda looked at the sky uneasily. Using a spell to fly ME to the mountains would be perfectly easy, but I don't know about flying someone else. It's dangerous. The wind changes really quick, and there are all these pockets of different air temperatures that can flip you around or send you hurtling to the ground before you can scream another spell. I would rather not fly someone else...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 am

ooc: I was hoping one of your guys would get ticked and just call him something stupid....

Axels eyes went up in shock. "Oh really...." he turned to the man, a fist already taking shape. "You failed to mention that reason, didnt you...?" He swung his fist at the man, but before he could make contact he was flung into the air.

"Pow!" the man grinned as Axel hit the earth. "Didn't see that one coming now, did you?" I never said it didnt come with risks, but at the time, that gaurd didnt seem to happy with us. I still wonder what you did to make them come at us like that. Not like you used some forbidden spell or something. Did you...?"

Standing up, Axel motioned a hand slicing the throat. "Lets not go there now, kay? Don't want to make any more uncomfortable situations for these two, so just shut up. Zasafiel is staying in the sheith, so nobody can sense us. So shut up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am

OOC: YES I GOT PERMISSION TO POWERPLAY, DUN EAT ME, I DON'T TASTE GOOD.

BIC:

Myrda rolled her eyes. All right guys, let's get going. Tychicus, I'll be careful, okay?

Tychicus looked a little nervous but said Sure, I trust you...

Myrda paused a minute and looked at Axel's companion. So... you just don't have a name?

He grunted I had one. Just didn't use it.

Myrda said How about I call you... Edrick? Just so you have a title?

The newly-dubbed Edrick just shrugged. Let's get going. Hold still Axel. Edrick's eyes glittered as though he was thinking Oh this will be fun...

Myrda said a quick spell and shot into the air. She raised her hand and Tychicus went flying. Tychicus let out a terrified yell. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!

Myrda squeaked Sorry! Quit yelling, you're breaking my concentration! There, was that so bad?

Tychicus was sweating and trying not to look down. Of course it didn't help that he was suspended several hundred feet in the air and that he still felt like he was falling.

Edrick and Axel shot up after them. Axel pulled out his chart and said We need to head... that way. He pointed, and he and Edrick went soaring at a tremendous speed in the general direction. Myrda cringed and said another spell, sending herself and Tychicus rocketing after them. Tychicus managed to stop screaming after about fifteen minutes when his throat was too hoarse to so much as croak....

~

They spent several hours tearing across the sky. Tychicus was sweating so bad he thought he would freeze to death, Myrda was just trying to concentrate on following the two guys, and the two guys were, of course, at their usual bickering. You would think that a sixty mile an hour incredibly dangerous flight would shut them up, but now...

When the sun began to set behind the mountaintops that had sprung into view, Axel started shouting and waving. Apparently Edrick got part of the point. Axel plummeted down. He yelled again. Edrick, smiling demonically, waved his hand and Axel stopped falling when he was only a foot above the ground. Then Edrick dropped him in a heap before he landed himself. This of course started another fight....

Myrda very cautiously stopped her and Tychicus' forward flight, and then gently lowered both of them to the ground. Tychicus flung himself flat on his face and kissed the ground. Myrda smiled. Not too bad, huh?

Myrda, that was hell. I think I'm going to lay here a while. Thanks for not dropping me!

Myrda laughed. Okay. You stay there. I'll get the tent stuff out of your pack and get it set up, okay?

Tychicus grunted. Myrda dug the tent material and the iron cube out of the pack. The cube promptly turned into the tent posts, and Myrda dragged her supplies to a good spot to rig up the tent.

The landscape was very pretty. They were passing out of the grassy hills and moving into a more rocky, almost canyon-like area as they drew nearer to the mountains. Myrda watched the sun being to sink behind the mountains, enjoying the scenery as she rigged up the tent poles. She hadn't even noticed that she had walked quite a long distance away from Tychicus, and she was just trying to tune out Edrick and Axel's fighting.

Tychicus was contentedly laying on the grass. Mmm. Solid ground. I don't think I'm going to stand up for a while. Ugh, I feel sick...

He didn't even hear the men sneaking up on him. A quick WHAP to his head, a shuffle of ropes and a sack getting tied over his head, and Tychicus was out cold...

OOC: Okay, now I think this deserves to be locked. We'll start a new thread for Myrda, Axel, and Edrick in the Rocky Mountains, and I will start a new thread in the Grasshopper area for Tychicus. ^^

Last edited by Pebbs on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:14 am

LOCKED. SAYS ADMIN.

meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:53 am

Meh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:15 pm

meh meh yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merchandise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Roleplay :: Thunderclap Hills :: Villages of Lightning-
Jump to: