Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Tychicus!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tychicus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tychicus!!!   Tychicus!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:29 am

All right, Danno and I were discussing plots and we had this series of ideas.

Tychicus gets abducted somehow by shamans. Only shamans because he has magic or whatever. But in any case, I want him getting dragged as a prisoner to the Ruins. He gets rescued by Grasshoppers, and his nice personality charms (almost) all the kids, so he basically ends up as a dad who has just adopted thirty something kids. Razz Fun, no?

And eventually I would like to have Tychicus get a girl. ^^ Just throwing it out there if anyone has any ideas...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Tychicus!!! Left_bar_bleue50/100Tychicus!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

Tychicus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tychicus!!!   Tychicus!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:43 am

You guys talk about these things away from the forum.... woah. I am impressed. Or was it in the cbox...? anywho

Shamans are pathetic. They fear adults with an ounce of magic. So it would take Tychicus being beaten up and left there for that to happen.... but it can be arrange... -in background axel cracks knuckles- or they can be ambushed atnight by a bunch of drivers of something, so Axel and Mydra have no time to use the weapons to kill the sorry bunch of buggers...

Oh. Myst is the only free girl, but when i post with her next. she will be a change woman. A butt kickin women.
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

Tychicus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tychicus!!!   Tychicus!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:45 am

What are you going to do with Myst? You just waiting for an ideal moment to post?

And yes, we were... for lack of conversation... I dunno...

I was thinking drivers ambush, and they sell a very beat up Tychicus to the shamans.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Tychicus!!! Left_bar_bleue50/100Tychicus!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

Tychicus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tychicus!!!   Tychicus!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:49 am

yes. i cant just throw her in the midst of the fray can I?

and ok
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Tychicus!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tychicus!!!   Tychicus!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tychicus!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Non Roleplay :: Plot Chat-
Jump to: