Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Kinda Urgent...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kinda Urgent... Empty
PostSubject: Kinda Urgent...   Kinda Urgent... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 am

You know, I think Myrda needs to die. I'm not really going anywhere with her, and it would add to the plot more effectively if she died. I'm not picky, maybe Zasafiel can kill her, or the hand, or maybe Naya will drive her down, I dunno.

But think, Naya is furious because Myrda discovered that its through your attachments to other people that you can conquer the weapon's hold on your mind. Naya does NOT want this to get out, so she wants Myrda gone. Alexander might pick up on the secret, he might not. I'm just thinking that if Alex continues to look for Tychicus he would meet the kids, and maybe in taking care of them he could find good friends there.

Not sure what you're doing with Axel and Edrick, Blade...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Kinda Urgent... Left_bar_bleue50/100Kinda Urgent... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

Kinda Urgent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Urgent...   Kinda Urgent... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:27 am

Edrick just died trying to save Myrda, but Axel can go for her again or she can try stop him from killing alexander and jump in the way. Or she could mess up Myst, and accidently get in the way of the arrow just about to get shot.
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

Kinda Urgent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Urgent...   Kinda Urgent... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 am

so you want mydra dead, well i think we should save that, alexander would obviously go balistic, but the hand would want that, prabably naya too, but if we do kill her we can eaither make a new person for wind or alexander gets the ring until he gives it up i guess
Back to top Go down

Kinda Urgent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Urgent...   Kinda Urgent... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 am

ooooo better then killing her, the hand and naya can make alexander and mydra hate each other, i think that adds a bit more, cuse the hand warned him about getting involved and then alexander would listen to it more, and mydra would start to listen to the ring more, then agian, both options work, but you know... "waste not want not."
Back to top Go down

Kinda Urgent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Urgent...   Kinda Urgent... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 am

So, we kill Myrda, Alexader hangs onto the ring. That good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinda Urgent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda Urgent...   Kinda Urgent... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinda Urgent...
Page 1 of 1