Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Axel meets Trap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Axel meets Trap Left_bar_bleue50/100Axel meets Trap Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

Axel meets Trap Empty
PostSubject: Axel meets Trap   Axel meets Trap Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:44 am

Axel landed gently on his feet, unsure where he was. Looking around, his memory kicked in. The shaman Circles boundry. Great. These were probably the only adults here that didnt want him in particular dead, at least to his knowledge. And since he was part Shaman, maby they would be so kind as to allow him to chill there until Alex came. Then they would all chicken out and kick him out. Plus there was that thing they did to children that got on his nerves.

Trap was resting on a building when saw the flash of fire. Infront of him was a man with the same red hair as Beka, its just he had it in the most ridiculous style ever. "Hey, you, crazy hair guy. Outta my way. I have business to do," he said, Pointing his Sythe at Axel.

Axel turned to see the most unkept child he had ever seen. His close were baggy, his hair had sticks in it, and he had dirt all over him. "Crazy hair guy?" he asked in mock protest. "You're hair looks like it has never seen a comb in its entire existance. ANd you mock my hair!?" he laughed as the boy waved the Sythe around.

Trap didnt take the laughter lightly, and since he had no idea what a comb was, he charged at the man. Swinging the Sythe at his head, he hoped to end this quickly.

With one hand, he stopped the Sythes swing. "The one bad thing about weapons like these is the long blunt pole that makes them so Sythe like." pulling the Sythe out of Traps hand, he gently put it on the ground beside him. "Now, if you would like to remain in one peice, I would suggest you moved. I have to get out of here before he comes and attempts to kill me, And i have to find a particular women. I doubt you'd know what saving a women means, but either way, its urgent."

Trap looked at the man, and an idea clicked. "I will show you the best hiding spot ever. It stops all magic from being noticed, and it is nearly impossible to find otherwise. That is, if you help me save my friend from the shaman, and kill afew if possible."

Axel sighed, giving way to his soft side. "Well, I need to kill some magic weilding humans anyways, to give Zasafiel some more strength, so I guess i could help a bit. I dont really need a place to stay for long, just a one night sleep and I would be on my way. Grab your sythe and jump on then," he said, crouching down ready to give the boy a back ride.

Trap made a sound of protest, but realized this would be faster, so he jumped on.

Occ: Will finish later
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Axel meets Trap Left_bar_bleue50/100Axel meets Trap Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

Axel meets Trap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel meets Trap   Axel meets Trap Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:09 am

Axel sprinted to the building that Trap pointed out, and kicked the door open. This time the place was heavily gaurded, so he had to cut down some well armed men on his way to the door. "This is where you get off Trap," he told the boy, pulling out Zasafiel. "As long as you stay behind me you will be safe from my swing. So you have to get my Back"

Trap was unsure about this idea. "I am not really good at staying behind people... I have the tendancy to-wah!" Axel had grabbed him.

"In that case, you can stay like this..." he grabbed a rope from his bag, roping Trap to his back. "Now you can swing your Sythe, but stay behind me at all times! Great hey?"

Trap struggled and kicked angrily. "Let-me-DOWN!" he hollard, but Axel ignored him.

"Just stay put and get the people who try jump me from behind. Zasafiel says your weapon was made to deflect blows from magic weilding foes. So just stop them and cast afew spells or something. No death spells though, I dont want you to get in-" he stopped as dozens of gaurds poured out of the far door. "Hold on..." he said as he ran at the men, slicing the first six down with one long slash from Zasafiel. The rest he just personally burned down. "Now they will send the newb Shaman. Just wait..." Like 3 score of shaman ran in, to both Axels and Traps suprise. "What, were all you guys having a party here or something?"

A larger Shaman grinned at Axel, a spell already forming. "There was a special invite for all the Shaman today. The test subject has been completed, her powers overflowing. now prepare to d-"

Axel cut him off with a death spell, and charged into the sixty someodd Shaman. With Zasafiel as a weapon, this would take aout half hour. With Trap in the back cutting down the ones he missed, there would be no problem destroying most of them. But there would be no way that he could destroy sixty shaman without a scratch, then face off the big guys. "Trap, we maay have to turn back..."

Trap shook his head. "We must find angel!" He swung out at some ugly shaman, his weapon dripping with blood and poison. He already sent some death spells flying, but most shaman were using weapons, since the high chance of killing there own was ever present.

Axel sighed, and ran as fast as he could, cutting down all in his way. 25 or so shaman dead, he had made it to the door, and ran through. Turning around he Blocked the entrance with a random bench.

"uh... Axel...." Trap said as he faced a large crowd of powerful looking Shaman.

"What is i-" turning around he gulped at the large amount of Shaman all looking at him dumbfounded. "Uh... hey...guys..." he managed.

A particularily old Shaman broke throught the crowd, facing Axel. "You are more powerful then we all thought. Though, you shouldn't og barracaded the door. Now there is no way out, and you may need one soon."

Axel stood his ground, grinning. "Well Zasafiel, I think you will be satisfied at the number of death bringers infront of us. You did say that they were your favourite source of energy, did you not?"

Trap watched as the door behind him was being smashed with weapons and spells. "Uh... Axel.... there is another problem..."

Axel cut loose the ropes around his waste, freeing Trap. "Its a small doorway, you can take them one by one. I will deal with these guys..."

The man looked down at Axels weapon with fear, hate, and envy. "I fear we have to release the subject. Everyone stand down..." The Shaman all backed away as a large path was cleared. A woman who looked about 21 or so stood before them. "I would like you to meet Angel, our newest subject. She has been through many tests, and absored as much magic as the eldest. See her and regret."

Trap spun around at the name and gasped. This wasnt the angel he last talked to. She was younger then him, and wasnt so... bright... looking. "What have you done to her!" he yelled, only to be shoved down by Axel.

"We have given her the power to do whatever she liked. Her original body changed with the power, and now before you stands the most po-" Before he could finish his sentence, Axel disposed of him, to the dismay of all Shaman around. "You killed Raechak!" "How!" and "Kill him!" were all shouted, and Angel just grinned.

"Now that the old man has shutup, Lets fight," he told Angel, preparing himself.

With a flash Angel was infront of Axel, a small dagger in her hand. In a cheerful energetic voice, she told him off. "You shouldnt of killed him, oh nonono. Now you will be cut up and stuff. Poor you, poor you, poor you! To bad, I thought you looked nice!"

Axel jumped back in shock. "She's annoying. And fast," he said. She is worse then the hand. At least he was grumpy and ugly. She is way to cheerful for somebody who plans on killing. I like her style. To bad she will have to be removed. Axel felt Zasafiel spring to life, causing his powers to increase. "After all those small fries, and that old man, Zasafiel is feeling better then ever. Which means..." he said, His arm holding Zasafiel bursting into fire, "That this fight will be very intresting." Drawing an Ice sword, he held his ground. While you fight with that thing, I will fight with myself. Too bad we can't use this on that Alex guy. The jerk will just manipulate your weapon. Lets go! Lunging at Angel, Zasafiel and Axel struck out as one, Axel controling one arm, Zasafiel the other.

Angel burst out in the sweetest sounding laughter, And moved. She was like the wind, zipping in and out, dodging blows, giving them. She was going so fast that Zasafiel was having a hard time catching up.

Cutting down three of the many spectators, He gained more power. [/i] These guys are just full of power![/i] he said joyously, striking out at Angel. "Don't get cocky," Axel warned, defending himself. Zasafiel struck out, Causing Angel to trip sideways. Taking the advatage, Axel cut her arm.

Angel jumped back, tears in her eyes. "That hurt you big meany!" she said, crying.

Axel looked at her in surprise. She is just a little girl in a womans body! Strike out at her! Now! But Axel ignored him, sheathing the ice sword. "Trap, lets go," he said, and grabbed the boy, who was weeping. Breaking down the door, he sprinted out of the room, cutting down the shocked men. Zasafiel sighed inwardly, stopping his power from flowing. Axels hand returned to normal, as Axel sheathed the blade. "Sorry kiddo..."

Angel watched them leave, as the Shaman ordered her to follow. "But... That boy..." she began, but was ordered to follow again and again, she she sprinted after. Why do those old men boss me around like they own me, she thought, [i] Its not like they are more powerful then me...[i] suddenly an idea sprung into her mind. She would follow Axel and Trap until they left Shaman territory, then just ditch the Shaman. Most of them were old and mean anyways, its not like any of them cared for her. She would find somebody who would. Somebody powerful...
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

Axel meets Trap
Page 1 of 1