Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Quest to Rescue Alexander

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Quest to Rescue Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 am

OOC: This is a continuation of "Merchandise" in the ThunderClap Hills.

Myrda was busily rigging up her tent. She finally got all of Tychicus' nifty iron poles in place and had just finished flinging the outer cover over it.

She dusted off her hands and sat down. Hmmm I can't just keep Naya in my pocket all the time...not a great idea. She fished some extra string out of her pocket and made a quick necklace for herself. Now Naya could comfortably hang around her neck.

Myrda stood up again and looked around, puzzled. Edrick, Axel... where's Tychicus?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Quest to Rescue Alexander Left_bar_bleue50/100Quest to Rescue Alexander Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:26 am

Axel shrugged. "Probably went to the bathroom or something and tripped. I mean, it was dark last night, and he DOES have a blind eye. Worst of all, I cant sense his power, seems how its not really important enough to Zasafiel. So yea. Ask 'Edrick' over there. He seems to be everywhere now that you named him."

Edrick perked to attention at the sound of his newfound name. "Hey! I heard that emphasis on my name. Dont mock it or I will throw you again..." he shook his fist menacingly.
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:32 am

Myrda tuned out the boys and walked back to where they had landed, a little grassy hollow. Tych?

She stopped with horrow. She could see the indention in the grass where Tychicus had been lying. And the grass beyond it was broken and trampled, as though a whole score of men had come rushing through and... TYCHICUS?!

Boys, get over here!

Myrda started running. Tychicus! TYCHICUS!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:
Quest to Rescue Alexander Left_bar_bleue50/100Quest to Rescue Alexander Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 am

Axel stood back, insulted. "Boys?!? I am old enough to be your father kiddo. And He... well lets just say that his age is messed. Alot." Walking up to the indent, Axel gave a shrug. "Well, it means one of two things. Either he Got in a brawl with some guys and was taken, or he got in a fight with a wild animal an is dead now. I doubt the latter of the two personally."

Edrick looked at the mark and sighed. "Well, its either split up, two groups looking for each person, or we choose. Tychicus or this mysterious Alexander your so obviously fond of."

Axel shrugged, backing up a bit. That was a stupid thing even for some idiot like Edrick to say. "Your call Mydra," he said, backing up a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:50 am

Myrda had silently chosen to ignore just about every other word that came out of the guys' mouths. She stood for a moment, fists clenched. Tychicus was gone. I'll come back and find you Tych. I promise. I'll come back with Alexander and we'll find you...

She swallowed a sob and snapped We need to find Alexander first. I'm going to get some sleep.

Who's going to carry around a little iron cube for us? Who's going to snore and lull me to sleep? Who's going to make breakfast for crying out loud?! Ugh, this isn't fair... he was a nice guy. Myrda comforted herself with the thought of finding Alexander as she slipped into her tent and tried to get some sleep...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Axel sighed, sitting down. "Women. Always go and get emotional. He's gone. He is strong, so they wont kill him. That is, if its the group it think it is... if they send him to them..." he shuddered. "That would be worth crying over. A cruel way to go, I'll tell you that much.'

Edrick nodded as he munched on some jerky. "I have no idea what you are talking about," he said between chews. "But I bet its important."

Axel threw a rock at Edrick, and stared at the moon. "Now we have an adventure. Great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:41 pm

OOC: I'm skipping to morning. Danno wants us to hurry up and rescue him so he can actually do some posting. Here we go...

BIC:

The next morning Myrda faced a dilemma. She couldn't do anything with the tent poles. She finally decided to keep the tent material and just leave the poles... They'll be a marker, so I know where to come back and start looking for him...

She crammed a biscuit into her mouth, forced herself to gag it down and growled at Axel So are we flying again?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:50 pm

"As long as i am not dropped again," he said with a meaningful glare at Edrick, "I am fine."

Edrick grined, and jumped into the air. With a quick spell, Axel was floating beside him as he propelled himself forward with his wings. "Lets race," he told Myrda, and took off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Oh yes, let's!

Myrda roared after him. She had one hand clutched around Naya, and her other hand was clenched into a fist. [i]Hah, I knew you'd listen to me. Just a little emotional yanking and I knew you'd cave. Shut up. I just need to vent and Edrick gives ample oppurtunity. You don't use all of your oppurtunities. I shouldn't. Why not? It's wrong. Hmmph I still have work to do. Shut up. Just give me a power boost and shut up.

After an hour of the wind roaring in her ears and the grass disappearing beneath her to form into rocky crevices and finally the base of a mountain, Myrda felt sufficiently cooled down and more in control of her emotions.

Down there. Axel, we need to land and do a little planning.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Axl felt himself plummet to the ground again. "EDRIIIIIIICK!" he hollard ashe raced to the ground, feeling his body stop just before he splattered. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" he hollard, as his feet touched the ground.

Edrick grinned as he hovered just out of Axels reach. "Cant reach me now tough guy, can you?" he dropped his Bag on Axels head, laughing at him.

Shouting in frustration, Axel began throwing hunks of Jerky at Edrick, hoping to hit his eye or someother useful Body part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:27 am

Myrda sighed and rolled her eyes. Yeah, old enough to be my father and as petty as my little brothers... She set herself down and felt a little relieved to have solid ground under her feet again.

Boys, you're wasting jerky. She walked around to get a feel for the new area they were in. Definetly the Rocky Mountains. Nawwww, what gave you that clue? The rocks. I was being sarcastic. I know. Now... Alexander is in a cave... that could be anywhere... I can feel the hand over there. Just follow my lead, he's close. All right...

Naya was starting to glow faintly at Myrda's neck. Myrda scrambled up a tall rock and looked ahead, searching the heaps of stone ahead of her for anything that looked interesting. There... steps carved into the rock... they lead into a dark tunnel. Myrda looked around carefully and spotted three guards. They were men robed in black, holding massive scimitars and standing guard just outside the cave entrance. Oh this will be fun. Don't get out of control, now... Don't worry, I will.

Myrda pulled out her bow and took careful aim. She let the arrow fly straight at one of the guard's heads and CLUNK. Arrows don't go clunk. Really?! You idiot, there's a magical barrier around the place! So I can't fire arrows at the guards? Unless you want them to go CLUNK! Hide you fool, they've spotted you!

The three guards were running down the steps and heading for Myrda. She could hear shouting inside the cave. Oh great, reinforcements. I'm getting mad now. Yessss that's right. Let the anger kick in. FLAY THEM ALL! I gotta get Alex out of there. USE YOUR ANGER! I think I will. Sreeshcannayas allniven suterad...

Myrda stood up and held up her hands. The wind picked up dramatically, and before Myrda realized that she was starting to lose control she had started a tornado...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 am

Axel sighed and quickly cast himself a barrier for the wind. "Edrick, Stop this stupid tornado. How am I supposed to fight with her wooshing wind everywhere!?" he shouted, but Edrick was already a step ahead of him.

Casting a small tornado to sorround himself, Edrick got to work on making another larger tornado. He doubted that he could make one as large as Myrda's ever-growing tornado, but if he made the winds go the opposite way, and placed it in the eye... Getting to work on the spell, he soon had a half decently sized tornado, in the center of Myrda's monstrous tornado. He even began to drop his protective winds to increase his other ones power. Soon the windbegan dieing down enough so that Axel could move.

Axel ran with all his might at Myrda and shoved her to the gground, his anger nearly to the top. "You stupid girl, do you want to kill us all! I understand that there danger, but that was the stupidest thing I have ever seen!!!" He shouted over the ever-so-loud wind. Pulling one ice crystal sword from his sheith, he turned to the approaching men.

Zasafiel analyzed Myrda's self control, jealous of his sister, the ring. If he could just manage to get this guy to wield him, they could be the most monstrous combo ever. But he was to stiff necked to even clean him. That and the fact that most rulers sent men to kill him as soon as he drew him, but that could be easily solved. The men that Axel was about to come in contact with were powerful and dangerous, so he might just need that extra boost. Then again he had another ice crystal sword for two handed melee, but that wasnt enough for what was to come...

Edrick was occupied attempting to still the tornado to fight with anyone, so he stayed back, not fullyexerting himself, but satisfied with the power of the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 am

Myrda narrowed her eyes. Come on, just kill him, you know you want to. Shut up. That's not the way to deal with things. Why not? He's slowing you down. Getting between us and Alexander! Alexander wouldn't be happy if I killed an ally to get to him. I'm sure he appreciates the extra rot time, too, sweetie. You're heartless! Quit messing with my emotions, I have to keep a level head here! Ahahahahahahaha... killing, isn't it so delightful?! No!

Myrda got to her feet and pulled out her bow. It took her a moment to realize that the magical barrier was gone... either the windstorm had ripped it down, or the black-robed men had taken it down. In any case, she had some room to work with now. She pulled an arrow back, took careful aim, and fired. She blew a gentle breath of wind to make the arrow fly true, and felt a slight surge of satisfaction as the arrow nailed one of the men between the eyes. He fell over and didn't stir again. She aimed again, and hit a second guard straight in the heart. She decided to leave the other one to Axel, just so he could feel good about himself.

Myrda ran up the stone steps and up to the entrance of the cave. She found that there were torches every ten feet or so, giving the cave plenty of light to see by. She stepped inside cautiously, an arrow strung on her bow. She paused suddenly when Naya started screaming Look! OVER THERE YOU FOOL! LOOK! It looks important! Get it, get it!!! Myrda turned around and saw what looked like a roll of papers frozen to a rock. That's weird. Grab it! Just grab it! But it's frozen... Alex? Looks like he left it here. He probably wanted to, uh, get it away from himself. Hang on to that thing!

Myrda bent down, and as soon as she touched the ice, a large chunk of it melted away, leaving her with a frozen chunk of paper. She shrugged, stuffed it into her pack, and walked into the cave again, hanging carefully on to her bow.

She took comfort from a slight breeze that blew past her and kept walking. She encountered a single guard, and shot him before he could comprehend that he was seeing her. There's got to be more guards around. We were attacked by a large group in the Frozen Flatlands. Where are they? I can sense the hand. Another hundred yards and we need to go right.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:52 am

Axel ran past the man, not even thinking about the death spell he released. Running up behind Myrda, he glared at her angrily. "You are letting it control you. It doesnt take Zasafiel cheering it on to notice. Just stop and think. Alexander is important to you, I get it. But this is no way to rescue someone, just barging in and killing everyone you see. So far we havent reached anyone with the ability to kill yet. But soon more will come. Can you not feel them?!? Surely that ring must! Unless its just a stupid useless gem with attitude that is" he said, feeling Zasafiel burn his back in anger.

Edrick ran past the burning man, grining. If Axel wasnt taking time to play with his prey, it meant business. Catching up to Axel and Myrda, he felt the heat of Axels anger, and backed up a bit. If Axel snaps, will we be able to help him...? he asked himself, unsuprised at the answer back. If Axel snaps, you run you idiot. He will kill you without even thinking. Man, if i was controling this body, i would be outta here now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:02 pm

Myrda had to bite her tongue hard to keep back a retort. Come on! Kick him, bite him, fling him onto the sharp rocks, I'm not picky! Shut up. He's losing more control than you are, let him have it! No he's right, you took my magic and used it. Quiet down, I have to think. Turn right, turn right!

Myrda muttered This way. She turned into a dark cavern away from the tunnel they had entered. I can feel a bunch of guys coming this way. Let's just cut Alexander loose and fly out of here.

She stopped in front of a huge wooden door that was reinforced with iron hinges and locks. Axel, can you burn this down real quick?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:20 pm

Axel shrugged. "No I cannot. I do not posses that ability." He sheathed his sword looking at the door thoughtfuly. "But I do have one Idea..." his hand slowly reached for Zasafiel, its destructive powers leaping for joy. "But you may haave to step back..." Tearing Zasafiel from the cloth, he lightly tapped the door, but that was enough to set the whole thing on fire. Not so surpisingly, there were men on the other side of the door, but with one sweep of Zasafiel, they were all but ash. "Now then... Shall we carry on..."

Edrick took a step back, awed. That sword had been poised to kill him! Axel hadnt attempted to kill him ever, for if that was so, he would have killed him then and there!

Zasafiel shrieked with the joy of killing again. This man had the one power he wanted, the power to kill. And he had it perfected so well that it barely drained him! Oh he would not fly out of here, he would burn this place down, person by person...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:38 am

OOC: After this post we have to wait for Danno...

BIC:

Myrda slipped inside past Axel and looked around. There had only been two guards inside. The room was exceedingly creepy; stone walls all around, flat stone floor, and a giant hook in the ceiling... Myrda looked up and gasped a little. Alexander was tied to a chair, which was suspended upside down from the ceiling. She tried very hard not to laugh. Well that's a little over-the-top. Not for one who weilds one of the Weapons. He could get out of that in a moment if he wanted to, but he wouldn't be able to run away without getting caught by so many men. Eh. Lend me some power here, I gotta cut him loose.

Myrda cautiously used a gentle breath of air to lift herself up to the ceiling. Alexander? Can you hear me? She pressed her hand against his forehead. He isn't sick, that's good... She flew up a little higher and carefully cut some of the ropes away with a dagger that Tychicus had given her.

Edrick, get over here and catch the chair!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 am

As the chair was falling Alexander was able to spin it around and land on the legs. He was finally able to do this, he froze ever rope and broke them free, he was finally able to breathe easily again. “ I assume everyone here helped a bit, Myrda, you can introduce me to your friends later…” ‘cant you feel them, yes I can, two of them posses weapons just like I told you, not now.’ Alexander knew time was of the essence. “you two, I don’t know what your names are, but you both need to draw off the guards so I can get my things. Myrda, you follow me.” Alexander could barely believe he was standing let alone giving orders. And whith that he ran to where they had kept his things.

Everything was exactly were they had left them, his belt, sword, everything except the will. He dressed and got everything strapped and ready as quickly as he could, he tightened the glove over his right hand, it was good to have it back, same as the mask, the only thing that bugged him was that he didn’t know if they had seen his hand or not, he knw they prabably good a good look at his face, he hoped they dident reconize it. He waited for Myrda to catch up so they could get out of the cave and find the other two men…

'i hope mydra picked up the will, ill tell you now its as good as gone, how can you know, how can you know she has it your just hoping so you can have a conversation with her, and whats wrong with that, ill tell you getting attached agian,..., i know your past and the pain your eiaerlier comitment cost you, you know nothing of it, i know everything about it getting into another relashionship is the dumbest thing you can do right now, all you do is try and hurt me why should i listen to you, becuse i AM YOUR ONLY FRIEND OUT HERE YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE.' alexander tried his best to ignore it, he found a better way then previous methods, he was really fond of this mydra charicter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 am

Myrda cocked an eyebrow in amusement. She released the wind spell, landed elegantly on the floor, and ran after Alexander.

Well he seems fine. Yeah yeah sure, listen, I want you to hang onto that will. What? Uh, er, I mean, hang on to that frozen pack of papers. Apparently Alexander wanted it gone. He may not be quite sane right now, make you sure you DON'T give him those papers! Why? Uhh no reason. Just think it'd be a good idea. What aren't you telling me, Naya? Nothing! Liar. Oh Alex is so handsome without his mask on... What's the matter with you? Nothing. If you think I'M mean to your emotions you'd better not get involved with any men. Especially him. How come?! He'd be oblivious to how you feel, only hurt you more. And he has the eldest weapon, probably very full of himself! Shut up. You can't take the truth! I just don't like your lies.

Myrda stepped after Alexander into another "room" of the cave. Sigh. I wonder why he wears the mask? AAAAAAAG TURN OFF THE HORMONES THEY BURN! BURN I SAY! I don't know what you're talking about. Shut up Naya. Myrda found to her surprise that she could actually quiet Naya a little when she thought of Alex. This is weird.

Myrda looked around. There were mostly trinkets and extra supplies scattered around the room, probably things the black-robed men had confiscated from other captives, or something. Myrda didn't really care. She tapped Alex on the shoulder and smiled a little. Hey, are you okay? What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:11 am

“I’m fine but right now we need to get out of here.” ‘she’ll just slow you down, are you saying that cuse I stop to get lost in her eyes, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA, haha looks like I won that one.’ Alexander began to walk towards the door, but stopped. He wanted to ask Myrda something… ‘I’m telling you she don’t have it, no not that, no, something else, oi vey you are such a idiot.’ Alexander decided this wasn’t the place to ask it anyway, “Myrda follow me out of here ok.” he could hear bashing and overall heck coming from down the hall. “Myrda, tell me exactly who you picked up?” he had a feeling they would be trouble. He decided they could walk and talk, then he heard more bashing then decided they could run and talk, he knew he was in no real danger but he wanted to keep Myrda safe, the further away from whatever those guys were doing to the guards the better. He waited for Myrda outside the door then he would get her outside…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 am

Coming...

Why are you letting him boss you around?! He just said to follow him, and he's got more experience with tight situations than I do. You just want to follow him around because you think he's cute! Letting your emotions get out of haaaaaand! I am not! AAAAGH I'm BURNING in here AGAIN! Good. I like to hear you in pain for once.

Myrda walked after Alexander, drawing her bow and pulling an arrow onto the string. She noticed that there was a door nearby that led to the outside... Hey Axel, Edrick, you guys ready to fly out of here?!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:18 am

Axel stood his ground as this alex character and Myrda left. He released Zasafiel, now it needed more blood, and he was willing to oblige. It was awhile since he last used his spell,s and they were burning up inside him. "Edrick, leave. Now..." was all he managed to say, as he ran down the hall. The only thing rushing through his mind was the lust for blood, and it was overwhelming.

Edrick nodded and ran, catching up. "Axel may or may not join us shortly. But don't you dare try stop him, or i am afraid he will kill you. Believe me, he needs to kill, and Now. If not now later we will be in danger, so shut up and let him do his thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:22 am

Myrda looked faintly annoyed. Okay then, Edrick I guess we're flying now.

She called up a sudden gust of wind from the cave entrance, brought it roaring through the cave tunnels, and crashed it against the door. The door went flying. Hang on Alexander!

Myrda felt the crazy rush that using Naya's full power pumped through her blood. She hurtled out of the cave, and she was very careful to ensure that several layers of wind gusts were carrying Alexander safely out of the cave. She assumed Edrick was right behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:30 am

Alexander was very nervous about flying, it wasn’t exactly his thing. ‘wait I can feel her, feel who, NAYA its naya she’s very close and she is the one flying us which means, o great, naya who, and what’s o great?’ that was when the wind stopped blowing and Alexander began to fall, fast…

Alexander knew he wouldn’t fall very far, if this edrick didn’t catch him or if Myrda missed, he knew the drill, he used his armor to absorb worse but it wasn’t an experience he wished to re live, that is, if he lived. ‘you honestly think id let you die?, yes, then you are correct, but I need you for now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:33 am

Edrick sighed, and dive bombed, folding in his wings. He grabbed Alexander, but accidently ripped through his shirt. "What the-" he shouted, as his hand felt ice cold. "I can hold on Like this. Mydra, Catch him!" he slowly began losing altitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest to Rescue Alexander
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Roleplay :: Rocky Mountains :: Steel :: Villages of Steel-
Jump to: