Darkness Arising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Arising

The Darkness is Arising...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Quest to Rescue Alexander

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:43 am

Myrda blinked. Naya! What are you doing?! She only got an evil cackle from the ring as her wind power drained back to normal. Drat!!!

She dived, grabbed Alexander by the shoulders, and focused on moving the wind currents so they could land. They were rapidly clearing the mountains, and the grassy hills were coming toward them fast. Myrda slowly dropped in altitude and shouted down to Alexander Next hill, I'm going to drop you! Keep your feet under! She was flying very close to the tops of the hills now. As she barely cleared the top of one, she released Alex, and then tried to land herself with worse results. She let go of the wind spell just a little too soon and plummeted into a roll down the hill. Oooh ow ow owowowowowowoowwo ACK ROCK oooh ooh ooh OW OW OW OW!!! WHUMP.

Myrda landed in a heap. Ooooooow. She stood up shakily. Ooooooooooooow. She was bruised painfully in several places but otherwise unhurt. Alexander? Edrick? You guys okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:50 am

“I’m fine.” then the pain of the torture and the fall came back to him. He stubbed on hands and knees, the pain was almost to great. ‘this is what you get for trusting the youngest, whaaaa,’ Alexander could barely register what was going on. “scratch that.” Alexander couldn’t stand up, he tried anyway. “ok I’m ready to go.” and fell flat on his back. “after a few minutes, ill be ready.” and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character
Respect Level:
Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Calling: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 am

Edrick sighed holding his hand limply. "Besides the fact hat your buddy there froze my hand, i am ok." he sat down beside him, grinning. "It was fun though, catching somebody like that..."
Back to top Go down
https://darkness-arising.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Myrda, forgetting about her bruises and soreness, dashed over to Alexander. Woah! Alex! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX! She sat down next to him and checked his breathing, pulse, checked it again, and then her frayed nerves realized he had just passed out.

Oh. Should've expected that. Poor guy. AAAAAARG YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PASS OUT! Who me? Do I look I am currently capable of talking to anyone else?! Maybe. Graaaaaaw. What, wait, you were trying to hurt me? Why? You aren't LISTENING TO ME!!! I have great power! Fear my wrath! OBEY ME! Shut up.

Myrda intentionally filled her thoughts with how well Alex was getting along to shut out Naya. She took out her canteen and splashed a little water on his face, then took the liberty of checking his arms for any bad cuts. Oh right, his hand probably heals him like Naya fixed my cuts. He must just be worn out, or bruised badly. The weapons don't act as quickly with bruises, just open wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Alexander decided to at least sit up so she wouldn’t freak again. Sitting up was harder then he thought. That was weird, Alex heard another voice in his head, a bit more faintly though. ‘fear my wrath, obey me!, was that you, no that was naya when your close to another wepon you can hear them, does that mean they can hear me, yes but unless you hold her you cant talk to her, fine by me.’

He decided he was going to ask Myrda a few things. “so, Myrda, where is Tychicus, where did those guys take you, and….” he struggled a bit with the last one. “where are you from?” he had to make some conversation.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:
Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:20 pm

occ: Back at that place....

Axel licked the blood from his sword, as more men came at him. With a quick thrust and slash, he cut the first two men clean through, and with a twitch of his hand he burned the rest up. Release me to my full potential! Lets show these idiots what we are capable of! This time only, Axel was happy to oblige, the length of Zasafiel doubling, with fire pouring from the sides. Now everyone around him was burning alive, without even him putting a thought to their deaths, as he reflected death spells with a stroke of the rapier. "Lets end this stupid thing now..." he muttered, and unleashed all the power.

Edrick looked towards the cave, wondering how Axel was doing, when a huge flash of light lit up the surrounding area. He felt a sickening heat flash, and soon he could see Axel speeding towards them. Zasafiel was behind him, still burning with heat. He was stunned at how fast Axel was traveling, but more astounded by the fact that his blad wasnt sheithed, which could only mean one thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Myrda took a step back and sat down comfortably on the grass. Her little smile faded. Tychicus and I got picked up by some slave drivers. They took us over to ThunderClap Hills. Axel and Edrick helped us get free, and the four of us started to walk here to find you. We decided to fly one day, and I dropped off Tychicus and was setting up the tent. When I turned around, he was gone. From the marks I guessed that he'd been nabbed by another group of slavers, or something, but we decided to come find you first, and now I really need to go back and find Tychicus because if he's not okay it's probably my fault because he didn't want to fly anyway and.... She choked, then held her hands up to her face and rubbed her eyes violently.

Awwwww pooooooor little Myrda. You'd better not think the tears are going to do anything sweetie. He's a GUY, are we remembering my words of wisdom? Ahahhahah.... Oh hush Naya, I just don't feel well. Suuuure. You are so mean. Pooooooor Myrda. What were you looking for, sympathy? A bit of kindness instead of rude remarks would be appreciated. Tsssssk Myrda I'm trying to toughen you up a little to be EMPRESS, remember? First test, go kill that guy Edrick, he's unimportant, then you're going to burn the little pack of papers, and THEN we're going to... SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Myrda took a deep breath and let her hands drop into her lap. Ugh. We should probably start walking south. I don't want to fly for a while, what about you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Edrick turned to Mydra and Alex, a desprate look on his face. "Uh, you guys..." but before he could form the words Axel was there.

Axek stood before Alex, his rapier poised for the kill. "Now answer me, ice weilder," he said, in a raspy voice, "What is it you plan on doing to us? I can feel it, so dont try lie to me. I am staying the way i am, with this man as my body. Try stop me, and your weapon will have to find a new host."

Axel was fighting for control, but after unleashing Zasafiel, he was under his control, yet again. He knew he could break it as soon as his body recovered, but not before then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Alexander wasn’t exactly sure what to do. ‘let me talk to him, why, because I own him and he forgets his place in the balance of power that our master so wisely distributed, if you get me killed, have you no faith I am the oldest and wisest of all the weapons he will listen to me or he will suffer me.’ with that Alex could feel his body being drawn closer until the blade was almost touching his chest were his heart was, then something happened Alex had never experienced before, the hand began to, talk, through him, it was not a joyful experience.

“Zasafiel, you will stand down.” was he talking to the sword, Alexander wondered, I thought the mans name was axel, “I have no intention of reliving you of your corpse, but if you threaten me or our masters prize again, you will suffer.” ok now this was getting weird. Prize, what was he talking about. “I’m sick of your indiscriminate killing, you have a purpose, and that is serve our master, which you will do, if you refuse, my retribution will be swift and terrible. If you need a demonstration.” Alex’s body swiftly moved forward and smacked the sword down with his ice hand and picked up the man off the ground with the same hand and lifted him hi above his head. ‘HOLY CRAP.’ was all Alex was thinking. “now will you listen, or do I have to break you?” no he could feel pressure being exerted on axel’s neck, he could also hear axel’s breathing slow and start to stop, the hand was going to try and kill axel!

‘no, what, no you will listen to me, WHAT, this is my body and you will listen to me, how dare you…, you will listen to me NOW!’ Alexander started to regain control of his body , and put axel back on the ground, then the hand let go of axels neck and grabbed Alexander’s. and started to choke him. ‘what, I know this wont kill you but if you disobey me again ill choke her, you wouldn’t dare, watch me.’ and he could feel his hand being slightly pulled toward her, he tried his hardest to keep it on his own neck. Then Alexander regained full control over his own body again. Although he figured, that was the least of his worries…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Myrda gaped and sprang backward a couple of steps. I can't wait to get rid of you. You are your kin are wretched and so desperately evil... Hahahah you couldn't live without me.

Myrda pulled out her bow and put an arrow against the string. Both of you, get back! Axel, if you take another step I swear I'll put an arrow through your heart...

NO you can't do this to me!!! Shut up Naya! Don't you dare hurt Zasafiel's body, it would take him ages to find another and... Quiet. Now. Not another word. I am in control here! Very funny little girl, now... Alexander is exceedingly handsome. AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH THE BURN! STOP IT! STOP IT! I don't think I will. Such a nice personality. Isn't he cute? AAHHHHhhhh... please...the burning... Hush. You win for now! I will get my revenge later.

Myrda held up her bow threateningly. Alex, I don't know what your hand's name is, but you'd better tell him to shut up, or else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:04 pm

Alexander was still gasping for breath, now he had a arrow pointed at him. There wasn’t much he could do now. ‘ok you got is in you get us out,…, so now e leaves me, great.’ well, he was going to get us out. “I’m fine, it…took control, I’m sorry its never done that before, well, I hope we can put that behind us.” he normally would have walked over to axel, helped him up, and offered his hand but he didn’t look like that sort of guy so he waited for the inevitable counter attack, he knew he could dodge him just fine, but something told him he might not have to, really, because he felt no pain in his hand so he knew he wouldn’t try and kill Alex, punch him maybe, but Alex could live through that, he lived through much worse before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 am

Axel stood up off the ground and sent a blast of fire at Alex. "Dont be stupid, Fire beats ice you fool," and with that he back flipped behing Myrda, his sword at her heart. "I hate to do this sister, I know howlong it was since you had a host, but i may just have to kill her to stop him. But if I do, I swear i will find you another host soon."

Edrick saw what was happening and reacted faster then he though he could. WHipping the dagger he had at Axel, he jump over Alex, grabbing for Myrda. Throwing her with all his might, He took a blow from Zasafiel, falling to his knees. Glaring up at Axel, he felt his body slowly burn up from the wound. He knew he was going to die soon, but as long as she was ok....

From a distance a figure moved quickly towards them. She didnt know if she could make it on time, since the blade had been released, but she hoped it...

Axels body kicked at Edrick swearing at him. "That was the probably the only time i would take her by surprise you idiot. Now watch as you burn..." Turning to Alex, he grinned. "There is only one master for me fool. That is my twin blade, Dread." Pulling a large clasp from his pocket, Axel through it at Alex, as his body healed itself. "What is this? I know you know," On the clasp it the symbol of darkness, but in the middle was a large sword, which was the main part of the clasp. "His symbol. Blades, Dreads, and all alliances use that clasp for there summoned. I dont know what this means, but I do know you fought against them. Which means you are my enemy, and shall die...." Roaring with power, Axels body Burst into flames, as he ran at Alex. He would surley kill this puppet of his, and break his core.

She muttered a quick spell, and Drew back her bow. This hit wasn't to kill, but it surely would do a deal of damage, escpecially from so far away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:24 am

Alexander stood his ground, ‘ummm, fire beats ice so should we dodge, don’t be stupid fire may beat ice but our master made me more powerful for a reason, and that was, because all the others were either too stupid like Zasafiel, or to young like naya, who and who, what are you talking about you didn’t answer my question, just stand there and look pretty ill take care of it, what?’ the fire hit and engulfed Alexander, he rolled on the ground shouting and trying to put out the flame, then he realized, nothing was burning, his clothes weren’t on fire, his hair wasn’t singed, his eyes weren’t melting. ‘your full of surprises today, it wasn’t just me your armor is made of more then just metal, dad did say it was very important to wear it at all times and you were bluffing, not entirely. Well that makes me feel so much better…’

now Alexander wondered what this clasp was, but more pressingly, the raging inferno that was charging at him. ‘ok smart one how we going to beat this, like I said Zasafiel is a complete idiot even naya is smarter then him, that didn’t, o come now Alexander you’ve dealt with charging idiots before, o right seems simple enough but what if he gets back up, if he gets up well figure it out.’ just as axel was running at him Alex stepped to the side and let his foot trip him, axel fell over in a heap. ‘it seems to me were just ticking him off more, we just wait for that body to regain control over itself, then what, dealing with a person is easier then dealing with a weapon. Should we run, like you always run from your problems, it works, no, because your problems run after you, and beside I can beat him, I’m not running for my own protection, she’s a waste of time believe me, what do you know.’

Alexander ran and threw Myrda over his shoulder. “just thought id return the favor of a rescue.” and started to run as fast as he could, which was pretty fast, away from the fire. ‘what makes you think he won’t chase you, because he has more pressing matters, like, like the woman I saw off in the distance, stop gambling with your live, its ours I thought, there’s nothing I cant beat and I won‘t need you much longer, sure.’ Alexander’s hand was getting more self righteous by the minute.

Last edited by danno on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:34 am

Axel jumped up, his laughter filling the air. "Idiot. Ice is slow, listen to him for once," sprinting after Alex, Axel himself decided to fight. If Zasafiel was so determined to kill him that he was risking both there lives, it was probably worth doing. "You forgot one thing, Your host is weaker then mine. His powers are shared around, Axels are devoted to only death. So prepare yourself," Jumping infron of Alex, Axel and Zasafiel both put their most powerful spell into one stroke of the sword. This would kill anyone. As he swung for Alexs head, somthing that he didnt predict happened.

Myst unleashed her arrow, and it slammed into Axels sword as he swung it at the possesed. The whole thing sizzled and smoked, as she quickly changed her weapons form. RUnning at incredible speeds, she swung her now lance at Axel.

Axel ducked under the weapon, but she kept on stabbing at him. Jumping behind alex, he caught his breath for a second. "You!" Zasafiel shrieked, and inwardly axel kicked himself. "Last we say you, you couldnt even hold a knife!"

Myst ran around Alex, her weapon changing at her command again. "To the temple to be trained," She swung two mantis blades at him simutaneously. Axel Blocked the one, but took a hit to the arm by the other.

The blade Zasafiel sizzled again as she hit it. What is she weilding? he thought as she changed her weapon again and again, always taking him by surprise, and every time he blocked, Zasafiel shrieked in pain. Axel, stunned at what was happening, was nearly defenseless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:45 am

‘run, RUN YOU FOLL, what from who, from her RUN RUN NOW AS FAST AS YOU CAN, why, DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, no, IF YOU VALUE HERS YOU WILL RUN.’ Alexander didn’t need to be told twice, he took off, this time he was in control and the hand wasn’t slowing him down, now he ran like he had done before, as if the wind was carrying him, he ran, his instincts took over and he could only process one thought, run, run, run, run, like a machine he ran without thought of were he was even going. When he stopped he was in a new place, he didn’t know were he was, only that he couldn’t see the fight he was sure was ensuing. He put Myrda down and then the world caught up with him, and he realized he was very tired, he sat down next to her. “Myrda, are you alright?”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:05 am

Myst watched as the targets ran, rolling her eyes. "I hate it when they run..." she muttered as she matched up weapons with Zasafiel. "Lets stop fooling, you know that my power exceeds your own."

Axel stumbled back as she calmly sliced at him, landing on the ground. "What are you?" he asked as he blocked some more.

"I am a Gaurdian of life. You are anti life. Thats all you need to know" she swung down at him, her weapon a large axe.

Axel rolled out from her swing, and jumped to his feet. Zasafiel was screaming at him to flee as well, but he couldnt manage to. "What is that your weilding?" he asked her as she swung at him relentlessly.

"Look at you, you sound like a child. Asking 'what' all the time. This is Nami, the relentless wave." kicking him squarely in the chest, as he landed on his butt, she showed him the true form of the weapon. It was a blue dagger, small and useless looking. "She was created to put a stop to the murders the weapons you weild. I was sent after fire, and to locate ice. Wind is a surprise, beleive me. Unlike your weapons, she has no spirit, but she posses' the ability to destroy the spiritscrafted into weapons. Now, enough of this talk, its your choice now. Die quickly, or face execution for use of unnecessary death spells, and the murder of a temple gaurdian, along with its priestess. That is an unforgivable crime." Nami changed into a wicked looking Haelbird, as Myst swung it down at Axel.

Axel blocked with Zasafiel, but it was all the weapon could take. Flee you idiot. I told you to kill her back when we first met her. Now look what sahe has become! With a swift jump, Axel began to run, but she was faster.

Swinging her weapon down infront of Axel, she swung off it, kicking him to the ground. "Execution it is." with that she knocked him out, and Nami changed back. Panting uncontrolably, she squated beside him, putting chains all around his arms, all enchanted. Taking Zasafiel, she put it in a large glass looking case, enchanted to the extreme to prevent magic from coming out, and to allow the weapon to actually speak on its own, but only when powerful magic is applied. "Oh brother. How you ended up so corrupt is beyond me," she sighed asshe rolled Axel to a tree. "Not surprising since who your father was..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:25 am

“Myrda, you awake?” he didn’t get a response so he would wait, but he needed some questions answered.

‘ok what I need to know is who was that guy, who is Zasafiel and naya, and the who hell was that little girl you were so afraid of,’ I don’t know exactly how he is only that he seems familiar somehow, Zasafiel was the sword he was wielding, its stronger then me so be careful, but until the master says so, it cant beat me, naya is the ring she’s wearing around her neck, youngest of us, the master didn’t say what he wanted me to do with her other then keep her safe. I have no idea how that woman was, but if she had a changing weapon, that can only spell bad news for us, for us or for you? What do you mean, ill take what chance I get to be ride of you, you wont wanna know why, why, I am you, no your not, yes I am but not in a literal since, in the mood for a history lesson? Maybe, then listen carefully, all the weapons were weapons of the previous rulers of all the lands, they all succumbed to our master willingly, after touchier or not, the ruler of ice made the weapons for all of them, therefore our master needed him to absorb them all, un fortunately he died before our master could get a chance, so he took off his hand and made that the weapon of ice, so why me, I’m getting there, our master infused the knowledge of the weapons and entrusted it to me, I have been waiting for my master call to carry out our plans, the only reason I need you is because you are the last of the bloodline, I’m what, the last, I’m glad you killed those men in the caves, they were trying to stop it by killing all of your family, my family?!’ little did Alexander know that was a lie, but only slightly.

‘Yes Alexander, there the ones that raided your village and killed your parents ad took your siblings, you must hunt them all down, and kill them all, but what about the other weapons, the will kill anyone they see wielding them, you must kill them all, for all of our sakes.’ Alexander was filled with a rage he’d never felt before, the hand was pleased with his work. ‘I should go back and help him, no not yet, I can’t beat that woman alone, but, if you were to get naya, we could beat him, and the more you get Alexander, the more stronger I become, and why would I want that, because if you want revenge, you will need me.’ now Alexander was actually listening and believing what it told him. ‘remember Alexander, I am your only friend in this, what about Zasafiel, it will be hard and painful, but eventually he will remember what we all set out to do.’ Alexander decided he’d wait for mydra to wake up and then he’d try to get the ring. ‘just take it, what, just take it from her, why, because you can, I won’t.’ Alexander still had some self control left in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 am

Myrda was having a very hard time breathing. Naya was having fun...

Curse your hide, I told you I would get revenge. I don't know how you did it, but it figured it out, the secret! Whah...? You're dying, shut up and let me gloat so you die in pain, ahahahhaha, killing, oh it's so fun, such a pity I had to give up my host, but, ahahahahahaha... What...what secret... Oh simple. We weapons drive our hosts away from other people. It's how you mortals function... you have relationships, friends, family, that keep you sane. We break you down so we can get control. You wouldn't turn solitary, so you had to go. So long sweetie! ahahahahahha!

Myrda's eyes opened with a huge effort. She finally realized what the burning feeling in her side was... she had been hit by Zasafiel after all, probably punctured a lung or something...Doesn't matter, I'm... going. I hope Alexander is okay...

Myrda was gasping just to get air. She stretched out her hand and grasped Alex's wrist. She let out a faint whine from the pain but managed to gasp Alex! Listen! Shut up! NOOOO! Oh the hand is going to torture me, shut up! Die! FASTER!

Alex, the secret... to beating the... GASP... the weapons... attachments, relationships, friends, family.... find Tychicus!

Silence! NOO! Ahhh, die you wretch, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Hush Naya.

Good bye Alexander. Don't give up.... AHH... Yes, I found the nervous system. PAIN! Killing killing ahahahahhaha..... Uhhhn...

Myrda sighed. Her eyes closed and her head drifted to one side as she passed on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:40 am

Occ: Uho... Alex is gonna want revenge now.... RUN MYST!!! Cant let your brother die by another weapon while he is defenseless.... right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:52 am

“Myrda, Myrda, MYRDA!” before Alexander could do anything she was dead. ‘this is what I warned you about Alexander, now will you listen to what I tell you, yes, good Alexander remember I’m here to take care of you I am your only friend, now get me naya.’ Alexander reached down and ripped the necklace of and held the ring in his right hand. ‘take the glove off I need to see her.’ Alexander took the glove off and dropped it to the floor. Alexander watched as the ring sunk into his hand, something he had never noticed before, engravings on the back of his hand appeared, one for each weapon, and the ring engraving was being filled black. ‘good, now that I have naya, I become stronger, and stronger, every weapon you bring to me, I become stronger, now bring me all of them. Yes, master.’ Alexander stood up, no emotion was shone, the hand finally got what he wanted, utter control. Now Alexander was ice, cold and emotionless. Yet something still lingered, and the hand couldn’t quite figure out what it was, no matter, he’d deal with it later. Revenge needed to be struck.

He ran back, faster then before, now the wind REALLY was carrying him, he made it back in no time flat, he saw the small girl sitting next to axel as he was tie up. ‘you need not fear her changing weapon anymore, although, tread lightly.’ Alexander walked toward the girl, he spoke cold and emotionless. “hello.”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:55 am

Myst swore, and pulled a talisman out. Quickly saying an enchantment, A huge Barrier surrounded them, causing rain everywhere else.

Axel grogily woke up, to find Alex had returned, he was cuffed, and Myst was holding up the most powerful sheild he had seen. "Whats going on.." noticing Zasafiel in a large container, he realized that Alex would try steal it or kill him, or both.

Zasafiel felt the power of the containment case he was in, and realized his ability to freely commute. "Girl, That wont stop Him! He will Just freeze it! Free Axel and me, and flee!"

Myst shook her head. "My brother is staying cuffed, and you shall be terminated shortly. So shut up and sit still."

Axels eyes widened as he heard her call him brother. Then it all clicked. "You looked like mother! Thats why i didnt kill you back in the forest! Thats why I watched you! It all makes sense!"

Zasafiel sighed, pointing out Axels stupidity. "I knew it was her, I just didnt tell you. But now that you have sided with me, I might as well tell you. To shut us up, all you need to do is think about a loved one. Thats what sister was having troubles with. Now that she has been absorbed. she still has no freedom. Thats no way to treat a sister, even for him. NOT LET ME OUT SO I CAN RUN!!" he shouted.

Myst sighed, angry at the blunt truth. Muttering a spell, the cuffs on Axel slowly dissapeared, as well as the case around the sword. "We have no time to argue or for you to run away, once you have been tagged, thats it for you. Grab the sword, this man will break the barrier. You killed his only love you idiots. Now we are in big trouble."

Axel nodded, and uttered a spell. His body became a flame, as with Mysts. "Your spell will break as soon as you fully change. At that time, I will flee, and you will be forced to follow. I dont know where we will head, but it will be far. We must stop Rose, and now..." and he was gone.

Myst felt her body change to flame. It was cooling actually, and she let down her sheild. "Remember ice, you have been tagged...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:33 pm

“tagged, good, more bodies to slay.” the hand was specking through Alexander again, it was cold and emotionless. He raised his hands and began to laugh as the rain began to freeze and turn to hail, and the wind picked up and the hail began to hit harder and harder. “now, girl you have two options, one, you tell me were they went, and I let you live and go spread the word of me, two, if you don’t, the hail will eventually dose the flames and you will be pummeled to death, either way, I win.” the hand would rather not kill the girl, he needed someone to spread fear in those that would dare oppose him. “I will not ask again, tell me where they went, or suffer.” he clapped his hands and the hail and wind picked up even more and the trees began to break from the sheer weight of it, the ice never hit Alexander, he was controlling it. The flame was starting to get smaller. “you don’t have much longer, girl, TELL ME NOW!”
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:17 am

There was a resounding laughter, as myst turned to a flame. "Goodbye Alex" Axel shouted, and there was a bright flash. They were all gone.

Myst felt sick as she zipped outta there with Axel. If it weren'r for her water abilities, the flames would have been doused...

Axel picked the most ideal location, where anything was legal... the ruins....

ooc: Ok danno, they are gone to the ruins. Now its time for slow pursuit, giving them enough time to do what i said they would do in plot chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 am

Alexander felt accomplished. He had made everyone run from him in terror, and he had more work to do. ‘so what next? We find them obviously but first I want to do something evil, be my guest, there head north, there is a small village, what do you want me to do, destroy it use your imagination, I don’t care how you do it, just do it.’ Alexander was happy to oblige, but something in the back of his head was nagging him to do other wise. He ignored it for now. He took his storm and rose up into it and began to travel north to the destruction of some very un lucky villagers. ‘this should be fun.’

ooc: im writing a new bio for alexander, but keep the old one up
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character
Respect Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:19 am

Angel sensed the man from the ruins, and was there in an instant. Seeing him heading to an innocent village, she giggled in glee. "I'll help, then mess him up. This will be sooo fun!"

Already at the other side of the village, she began causing destruction in the most entertaining way. She started with a little boy, covering his mouth and nose with water. When he nearly passed out, she filled his whole body with air, then, when his lungs burst, crushed him in stone. She felt the most entertaining surge while doing it, so continued with every person she saw. Eventually she would meet up with Mr. Icy in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest to Rescue Alexander   Quest to Rescue Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest to Rescue Alexander
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Arising :: Roleplay :: Rocky Mountains :: Steel :: Villages of Steel-
Jump to: